I recently has the pleasure of joining Karin Ridgers on Phoenix FM for an interview on how to live a happier and more harmonious life.
During our conversation I talk about the three principles that underpin all of my writing:
- Understanding our energetic nature (our soul) helps to understand the ever changing nature of our lives
- Separating our sense of self from our thoughts- which are mostly random and at best distracting.
- beings first (souls) and physical beings second
- How we can transform our lives by observing our thoughts and emotions and making conscious decisions on how to change them.
There are also some simple tips such as:
- How to make your day a great one by investing 5 minutes in a morning to set your intention.
- The value of journalling to help to understand our deeper intentions and make positive changes in our lives.
Listen to the full interview below.